Do you need a certified translation for an authority, school or new employer? No matter what type of document you need translated, be it a school leaving certificate, police clearance document / certificate of good conduct, residence permit / proof of residence, birth certificate, marriage certificate, affidavit or apostille, I can support you quickly, easily and with discretion in my capacity as a sworn document translator for the English language. For languages other than English and German, I will be happy to refer you to reliable and competent colleagues.

Our main service area for certified translations: Complete Rhine-Neckar metropolitan area including Aglasterhausen, Bammental, Dossenheim, Eppelheim, Gaiberg, Heidelberg, Leimen, Mauer, Mannheim, Meckesheim, Neckargemünd, Nussloch, Sandhausen, Schönau, Schriesheim, Sinsheim, Wiesenbach, Wilhelmsfeld, Wiesloch and other communities.

No matter what you need translated, be it a certificate of good conduct, residence permit, residence certificate, educational certificate, contract or other type of document: I will treat your sensitive document with total confidentiality, true to the promise I gave when I was appointed a sworn translator before the president of the Regional Court Heidelberg, pursuant to § 15 of the German Courts Act (AGGVG). Please use our contact form to request a quote and appointment for a certified translation. You can also inquire by telephone on +49 6223 – 4877200.

Please e-mail me the scanned or photographed, clearly legible document.
I will assess the time needed for translation and formatting and will then send you a price quotation.
You order the translation by e-mail and pick it up later at the agreed time. That is when you present the original document for verification and pay for the service. Done!
In urgent cases, I will be happy to deliver the translation right to your doorstep for a small fee. Please ask.